Not only are we partnered with the #1 manufacturer in home standby generators, but by being an authorized Generac dealer we are able to provide several key benefits for our customers like:
- Our team has full access to resources and tools from an industry leading brand to troubleshoot any issues with your in home standby generator!
- Unparalleled support during storms and severe outages for you
- We're able to offer their exclusive Mobile Link app - designed to help you save energy and have peace of mind that your generator has the fuel to keep your electronics working
- Get a FREE 5-YEAR EXTENDED-LIMITED WARRANTY when you purchase a Mobile Link monitoring subscription and connect your generator to your home's router within 90 days of generator registration.
Generac products offer homeowners the security and protection of knowing all products are quality made. Contact us today to learn more and get the peace of mind you deserve with your standby generator!
Gudorf is here to help you during unpredictable weather and power outages. We're not only an authorized Generac dealer, but we also handle the installation of all standby generators for our customers.
It's as simple as this:
- Contact us for your free estimate
- Schedule your installation appointment
- We will show up and install the generator - whether you are there or not
Contact us to learn more about our installation service and Extended Warranty Program!
Why Trust Gudorf For Your Next Generator Installation?
Founded in 1964 in Jasper, IN, Gudorf has been the premier choice for generator installation services and more in Jasper and Jeffersonville, IN.
Since then, the company has positioned itself as a statewide leader and one of the most recognized names in the industry.
Our mission is simple - "Gudorf Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electrical is committed to providing its clients with intelligent mechanical technology systems, along with quality installation and service techniques."
We're licensed in all electrical work, and we're dedicated to your comfort.
Below are just a few highlights on why Generac products are preferred against the competition
|AIR COOLED SIZE OPTIONS||7.5, 10, 14, 18, 20,|
22, 24 & 26 kW
|10, 12, 17 20 & 26 kW||10, 12, 14, 20 & 24 kW||13, 17, & 20 kW|
|LIQUID COOLED SIZE OPTIONS||22 - 150 kW||30, 45, 60, 80, 150 & 200 kW||20 - 150 kW||25 - 150 kW|
|DIESEL SIZE OPTIONS||15-50 kW||-||-||-|
|INSTALLATION EFFICIENCY||Built in sediment trap & NEC switches standard||-||-||-|
|PURPOSE BUILT ENGINES||Designed specifically for generators||Repurposed Engines||Repurposed Engines||Repurposed Engines|
|MAINTENANCE INTERVALS||200 hours - 2-years||100-150 Hours - Annually||100-150 Hours - Annually||100-150 Hours - Annually|
|WI-FI REMOTE MONITORING||Standard||Wireless & Cellular monitoring sold separately||Ethernet Standard - extra cost, time and labor required to install||Ethernet Standard - extra cost, time and labor required to install|
|FLEET MANAGEMENT SYSTEM||Available||-||-||-|
|PROPANE TANK MONITORING||Available||-||-||-|
|ALUMINUM ENCLOSURE||Standard||Standard||Select Modes||Standard|
|HOME ENERGY MONITORING||Standard||-||-||-|