Our Total Care Club membership is a preventative maintenance program, with a 325 point checklist. With this membership our technicians will ensure your home's mechanical systems are operating at their best with intentions of preventing emergency service calls. Customers who take advantage of this membership are going to receive additional benefits such as priority scheduling and discounted rates on parts and equipment.
HVAC + Plumbing + Electrical biannual check up
Spring: AC system + Electrical check.
In addition to ensuring proper operations of your AC system, our technicians will make sure the electrical throughout your home is safe and operational.
Fall: Heating system + Plumbing check.
In addition to ensuring proper operations of your heating system, our technicians will make sure the plumbing throughout your home is prepared for the winter ahead.
- Check blower motor
- Check refrigerant charge
- Lubricate motors, bearings, and fans (if applicable)
- Check and tighten all electrical connection
- Check temperature and pressures
- Test thermostat for proper operations
- Check and label emergency shutoffs
- Check controls and safety devices
- Test capacitors
- Test condensate drains
- Test relays and contactors for proper operation
- Check ductwork for air loss
- Check proper amperage and voltage
- Start and test operation and cycle of system
- Test humidifier/dehumidifier functions (if applicable)
If our technician finds an issue or has suggestions during your tune-up, a comprehensive repair plan will be generated and options will be reviewed with you directly.
Have you seen our team? We have locations in Jasper, IN as well as Jeffersonville, IN, servicing all surrounding areas including Louisville, KY!"